Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No Brokers Please! - Welcomes you....

Today marks the beginning of my blog and support to all the For Sale by Owner’s (FSBO’s) of New York City, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island trying to sell their properties on their own. Having worked in the Real Estate industry for many years as a licensed broker, I’ve grown tired of the BS that an everyday broker brings to the table. I felt by creating a website specifically for the NYC metro area FSBO, I could really assist owners by offering them expert advice on a very misunderstood step in selling their properties on their own. The main reasons I got into Real Estate was my love and passion for Real Estate and most importantly, the joy of helping future owners find their dream homes. To some degree, this gets lost as you truly understand and see how most brokers go about their business in selling Real Estate.

No comments: